Welcome to NutritiousKids.net, your online resource for raising strong, vibrant, thriving young children.
Despite constant fast food marketing to kids and big soda partnerships with schools, parents are moving away from the standard American diet to raise more healthy, nourished children. We’re taking our health back, and we’re doing it for our kids.
Gone are the days of processed, pre-packaged foods for every meal. We’ve learned our lessons about additives and preservatives and too much sugar and too much junk that doesn’t resemble food anymore. It’s time to nourish our children with real foods! Healthy foods! Delicious foods! And, yes, it’s totally doable.
That’s why we’re here! We want to make nourishing meals fun and practical. We want to make them easy and irresistible. We want to include the kids in food preparation so they’ll grow up and pass nutritious eating on to the next generation.
Most of all, we want you and your entire family, especially the little ones, to be happy and healthy and full of energy. We’re here for you!
We are actively looking for content curators, producers and creators. If you would like to learn more about working for us please feel free to “Contact Us” and we will get back with you!
Most of all Enjoy, Share, Like, Link, Tweet and everything else you can do to our content here on the site.
Latest posts by Reese (see all)
- Quick and Healthy Kids Lunch – Pizza Muffins! - October 31, 2015
- Want Your Kids to Try New Foods? Get Them Into the Garden! - October 27, 2015
- 4-Ingredient, Healthy Gummy Candies - October 26, 2015
Latest posts by Chrissie (see all)
- 13 Kid-Friendly Holiday Treats that Err on the Side of Healthy - December 23, 2015
- Is the Dreaded ‘Sugar Rush’ an Old Wives’ Tale? - December 14, 2015
- 7 ‘Smart Foods’ That Will Help Your Kids Stay Focused - December 13, 2015
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- Why Omega-3s Are Great For Kids - September 8, 2016
- 6 Reasons Whole Foods Are Better Than Packaged For Your Kid’s Snacks - September 6, 2016
- Kid-Friendly Tasks To Get Your Kids In The Kitchen - August 31, 2016