Hey Kids, Let’s Cook! is an innovative cooking show, based on nutrition, created just for kids and teens. The series helps children and teens develop cooking skills, while demonstrating how to make easy, irresistible, delicious recipes. Kids love the entertaining format including field trips, and meeting fun new characters: Yolkel, PyRamid, Farrah on Manners, and Emma. Parents and educators love the nutrition education, living skills, and core-curriculum integrated into each episode. Hey Kids, Let’s Cook was created just for “chewers just like you!
In this episode, kids will learn how to pack their own lunch with The Ultimate Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Fresh Fruit Dip, and Shaved Fruit Salad!
- Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- Jelly or Jam (Mix it up and try some new flavors)
- Whole Wheat Bread (Can use gluten-free bread alternatives if need or preferred)
Fresh Fruit Dip
- Variety of Fresh Fruits (apples and pears work great!)
- Cinnamon Pita Chips
Shaved Fruit Salad
- Melons (Honey Dew, Cantaloupe)
- Asian Pears
What did you think of this episode?
You can visit PBS to check you local listings for Hey Kids Let’s Cook to watch with your little ones!