If your kids use the computer, interactive nutrition websites can be a great way to get them involved with healthy eating and exercise in a fun way.
Here is a list of sites to check out, but don’t be afraid to explore more…
Interactive Nutrition Websites To Check Out For Your Kids
- A multi-level website with tools for both kids and parents on everything from recipes, nutrition and indoor/outdoor exercise!
- Interactive games about calories and food facts.
- Get Educated, Grow Healthy
Arthur Family Health, PBS Kids
- Arthur and his friends help your kids learn to make better choices
Nutrition For Kids
- Nutrition Fun For Kids from puzzles to recipes
Kids Corner, Nutrition.gov + ChooseMyPlate.gov
- Take action for better health with these five steps and a complete action plan
Enjoy and if you have a great one to share, leave it in the comments!